Friday, February 17, 2012

Dr Grordbort Presents: The Deadliest Game


Yes my fine friends here it is at last. The latest little film what I wrote. Directed by the very clever (and charming) James Cunningham and brought to life by his splendid team at MDS. Featuring the stiff upper lip of Lord Geoff Houtman, the can-do-attitude of Mr Simon McKinney and the undeniable charms of Missy Morgana Le Fay O'Reilly. Based in the fantastical world (and diseased mind) of Greg Broadmore.    Hold onto your plus fours it's going to be a wild ride...

5 comments:

  1. You wrote a Doctor Gordbot adventure, you maginifcent bastard??? It's quite a great piece of work. I truly hope we meet one day my friend. I have hours of talk topics to discuss with you over wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine? No my friend you will have to stop by my private club for port and cigars.

      Delete
  2. Why thank you the talented Mr Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2012/02/dr-grordbort-presents-deadliest-game.html

    ReplyDelete