Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Toilet of Terror


A little while ago I visited a friend's house and I enjoyed some liquid beverages. Naturally this afforded me the opportunity to use his facilities...


Seems innocent enough right? A collection of cute little plastic animals to keep me company while I take a whizz. But look a little closer...


Is it just me or is there something menacing in that dinosaurs eye? 


Or is it the way it's head is cocked - gazing into my soul? Nah it's just my imagination surely.


And that's Shiek. Beloved CGI children's character. Nothing to fear from this jolly chappy right? But why are his eyes so red?


He's watching me with those demonic red eyes. Cold dead eyes. Come on Nick snap out of it.


But then there's donkey. Look at that expression. Is he snarling at me? And those eyes. Dear God, those eyes, look at those staring fixated eyes... 


He's looking right at my junk like some kind of psychotically charged beast with a taste for male genitalia. 


Please, I beg you, take it away. 

So anyway that's the reason I peed in your garden. Sorry Stephen. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the photos do justice to the dinosaur & the Shrek, but I agree - that Donkey is one crazy beast!

    ReplyDelete