Monday, September 6, 2010

Projects-a-go-go


What the hell have I been doing? Well I originally set up this blog to document the many projects I've got going. However the projects are proving to be a lot more complicated than I first thought and I haven't had as much time as I'd hoped.

So this is something of a teaser. Here's an insight into some of the things I'm currently working on. Some of them speak for themselves while others can afford to be a bit more mysterious until I unveil them in the hopefully not-to-distant-future.

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what those together comprise and I think I should be informing the authorities or joining the revolution. Help me out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kal They're all different projects at different stages. But rest assured the authorities won't need to be informed - they'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at that workbench! It's like pron for a geek like me...
    Glad to hear you're busy Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can't all be different projects - the effect of Guiness on the intestinal tract is clearly a linked pair of items. The geek fest of toy guns and battle ships and whatever else is on there is yet another sign of procrastination, a disease well documented in writers. :)

    ReplyDelete