Wednesday, September 29, 2010

m.o.d.

Time to start ticking off some of these projects. 


Sometimes I get an idea and it just sticks. So anyhoo I was in the hobby shop and I spotted these tiny guns. The chaps who make the little ward dioramas use these kits to tool up their soldiers. (If you're interested that's a spanish chocolate bar in the corner it's important to keep your energy levels up when you're working hard on these projects).



I was looking at the kit and part of me said "I want them." So I bought them. Then I decided to stick little pins to them. 


Then the next step seemed to be to paint them white. 


Then I had a bit of a go at how they might look mounted up. 


Not bad. A little more finessing perhaps. And maybe a title.


And a fancy frame. 


And I'll put it up on the wall and take a smart piccie of it with my hipstermatic. 



Out of focus and a bit crap but they look well smart. Honestly. Continuing my gun theme my next project will be building a replica dessert eagle handgun. But what should I make it out of? Hmmm.  



2 comments:

  1. I love it, minuscule destruction. Of course, this is classic juxtapositioning; one of my favorite satirical moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must make the replica out of..............................................................................................CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete